We are living in digital era. Digital gadgets are must for working for everybody. Technology is what keeps getting advance day by day. Wireless connectivity is one thing which is very crucial. It enables us to work without any limitation from anywhere anytime we want.
Linksys is one company which stands on top from other routers manufactures in providing router with great speed and best features. Today we are discussing their router setup Linksys wrt160nv2.Go through it before doings by you its setup.
You will find in setup Linksys wrt160nv2 that it is treated as a wireless router, due to its bidding as Wi-Fi connectivity. You can connect various devices with this like Wi-Fi enabled smart phones, wireless printers and smart televisions also. In order to setup Linksys wrt160n v2, you first login to your router by these simple steps.
- Open web browser, fill IP address 192.168.1.1 and press enter. In case you don’t find IP address while doing setup Linksys wrt160nv2, you can track that on how to find your routers IP address guide or can use free software router IP address.
- Now you can view a dialogue box asking for username and password for login, fill default username which is left blank and password will be admin.
- After doing proper login it will move you to Home screen where you can see ‘Wireless’ tab option.
- In setup Linksys wrt160nv2 you must choose default ‘Basic Wireless Setting’, if not click it now and for ‘Wireless Configuration’ click ‘Enable’ for Network Mode’ select ‘Mixed’.
- At last for wireless security select security mode and WPA and save settings.
We hope these steps will help you while doing setup Linksys wrt160nv2. If not then no need to panic you have an option for router login support all day long. Just place a call on the toll free number and solve all your doubts with the help of our customers care support unit.