How to Update Firmware for Linksys Routers
Updating the firmware for the Linksys routers is always advisable because you can boost the working experience for the Linksys routers by updating the available firmware. Here we are going to explain the steps you will need to follow if you want to update the Linksys router firmware using the manual process.
- First of all download the latest available firmware for your Linksys routers.
- Go for download section.
- Click on the Download Software.
- Click on the Hardware Version.
- Simply select the firmware for your Linksys router and click on the Download option.
- Simply click on the Agree option.
- Simply save the firmware at the desired location at your computer system.
- Now, you will need to access the Linksys router using the login address 184.108.40.206
- Login to the Linksys router using the desired login details.
- Click on the Connectivity option.
- Click on the Firmware Update option.
- Choose the file you have saved in the computer system.
- You will see, a firmware update pop up box will appear. You will need to click on the yes option.
- Click on OK button to reboot the router.
Once the firmware is updated, you will receive confirmation window.